Programmable Thermostats Save – $200 in Heating & Cooling Costs
What is a Programmable Thermostat?
A programmable thermostat allows you to pre-set your home’s heating and cooling system to work around your schedule, providing ultimate comfort for your household.
Programmable thermostats help you ensure efficient operation of your heating and cooling system, resulting in real energy saving and lower energy bills.
The Steps to installing a Programmable Thermostat:
1. Make sure you turn off power to your system.
2. Remove cover from original thermostat and unscrew thermostat from sub-base.
4. Unscrew wires from thermostat's sub-base and take off.
6. Connect red wire to "R" screw, and white wire to "W" screw.
7. Drill new screw-mounting holes for base.
8. You need to make sure the holes are level.
9. Install wall anchors in wall to hold base.
10. Put batteries into the thermostat and put cover on.
11. Turn your power system on.
12. You are now ready to program your desired on/off temperature for your thermostat thanks to Sparky.
View this how to video
Westinghouse WBRCLP140W 140K BTU Space Heating Boiler with Optional Domestic Hot Water, Liquid Propane and Wall Hung SystemThis ultra high-efficiency dual-purpose boiler has an afue rating of 95%, which provides 140K btus for space heating, and comes with an optional domes... Read More >
Oatey 35206 Hercules Boiler and Heating System Cleaner, 1-QuartHercules, QT, Boiler & Heating System Cleaner, Liquid Cleaner & Corrosion Preventative Treatment For Hydronic Boilers & Heating Systems, Removes Rust ... Read More >
ThermoSoft Thermotile Electric Radiant in Floor Heating System Tt5-120, 7.5 sq. ft. Coverage.Today, more than 1,300,000 households in the U.S. And Canada enjoy warming products made with patented ThermoSoft's fiber thermic technology inside bu... Read More >