Programmable Thermostats Save – $200 in Heating & Cooling Costs
What is a Programmable Thermostat?
A programmable thermostat allows you to pre-set your home’s heating and cooling system to work around your schedule, providing ultimate comfort for your household.
Programmable thermostats help you ensure efficient operation of your heating and cooling system, resulting in real energy saving and lower energy bills.
The Steps to installing a Programmable Thermostat:
1. Make sure you turn off power to your system.
2. Remove cover from original thermostat and unscrew thermostat from sub-base.
4. Unscrew wires from thermostat's sub-base and take off.
6. Connect red wire to "R" screw, and white wire to "W" screw.
7. Drill new screw-mounting holes for base.
8. You need to make sure the holes are level.
9. Install wall anchors in wall to hold base.
10. Put batteries into the thermostat and put cover on.
11. Turn your power system on.
12. You are now ready to program your desired on/off temperature for your thermostat thanks to Sparky.
View this how to video
Pioneer WYS012-17 Air Conditioner Inverter+ Ductless Wall Mount Mini Split System Air Conditioner & Heat Pump Full Set, 12000 BTU 115VFor full technical specks and other Information, Please refer to the highseer web site. Pioneer newest ways series wall mount mini split ductless Inve... Read More >
300 Sqft Mat, 240 Volt, Electric Radiant Floor Heat Heating System with Aube Digital Floor Sensing ThermostatElectric Floor Warming System used to heat tile and other types of flooring. The system is designed to heat the designated square footage when install... Read More >
- Radiant Made Simple Radiant Heat System - 11kW, 37,540 BTU Boiler, 230V, 60 Amp, Model# RMS-11Radiant Made Simple Radiant Heat Systems provide an energy efficient solution for heating basements, garages and home additions and remodeling project... Read More >