Programmable Thermostats Save – $200 in Heating & Cooling Costs
What is a Programmable Thermostat?
A programmable thermostat allows you to pre-set your home’s heating and cooling system to work around your schedule, providing ultimate comfort for your household.
Programmable thermostats help you ensure efficient operation of your heating and cooling system, resulting in real energy saving and lower energy bills.
The Steps to installing a Programmable Thermostat:
1. Make sure you turn off power to your system.
2. Remove cover from original thermostat and unscrew thermostat from sub-base.
4. Unscrew wires from thermostat's sub-base and take off.
6. Connect red wire to "R" screw, and white wire to "W" screw.
7. Drill new screw-mounting holes for base.
8. You need to make sure the holes are level.
9. Install wall anchors in wall to hold base.
10. Put batteries into the thermostat and put cover on.
11. Turn your power system on.
12. You are now ready to program your desired on/off temperature for your thermostat thanks to Sparky.
View this how to video
Interior Design: The Best Beginner's Guide For Newbies (Interior Design, Home Organizing, Home Cleaning, Home Living, Home Construction, Home Design) (Volume 1)